Very good condition, weight 10 gr, RS 53-54 / 17,2mm ∅ /US 7,5
|Material:||Gold, Pink gold, Bicolour|
|Material Fineness:||14 ct.|
|Size:||53-54 / 17,2mm ∅ /US 7,5|
|Total Weight (in g):||10|
|Condition:||As new - unused|
The eye cater of this rare piece of jewelry is the central Grandl . The teeth are embedded in a prong / bezel setting . The ring is made of massiv 14 karat Yellow / red gold and the accentuated shoulders frames the jewels in their midst. This is a graceful piece of jewelry.
• Low Reserve Price
• 14 karat Yellow / red Gold / Bicolor ( tested & guaranteed )
• Europe - Germany c 1940-1970
• Inside the ring rail hallmarked with the purity ‘ 585 ’ & " G 004 "
• Central Pair of big and beautifull Grandl - Canines of manly stags , Wonderful old German tradition / hunter ring
• Prong & bezel setting
• Ring size: 53-54 / 17,2mm ∅ /US 7,5
• Total weight: c. 10 grams (!)
• Very good condition - polishing & cleaning by a jewelery - like NEW (!)
• Great workmanship, many valuable Details and high German Quality
• Ships via registered / full insurance post from Germany in security box
International Bidders Welcome - Worldwide Shipping for free !
Please look at my other auctions : https://auktion.catawiki.de/angebot/michaelschuh
Michael Schuh top
|Member since:||February 15, 2015|
Great item that came beautifully and incredibly well packed. Michael even sent a gift box and bow for the upcoming Christmas season. Thank you!
You won't have to pay any shipping costs for this lot.
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment. Some sellers may offer the possibility of picking up items by arrangement.
You can pick up this lot from the seller: Igel, Germany.
Question about this lot?