Automatic cal. 1012 - steel - date display
This is an Omega Automatic Geneve from the 1970s with Arabic numbers. Both the casing and strap are in good condition with age-related signs of use. The dial has some patina (see photo no. 14-17). The watch runs, the rotor functions and the watch is easy to wind -
however, there is an lag of about 40 minutes per day. The watch will have to be set by the watchmaker! This is emphatically pointed out here.
•Geneve Automatic – Cal. 1012 with date quick-set - there is an lag of about 40 minutes per day. An adjustment by a watchmaker is necessary!
• Steel casing with bolted casing lid
• Diameter without crown approx. 36.5mm (with crown 39mm), height approx. 10.5mm
• Date display at the 3 o'clock
• Original Omega steel strap (1181/215) with Ω-folding clasp - the strap fits a wrist circumference up to approx. 19.5cm. The strap is in a good condition - there are only traces of scratches on the inside (see photo 25-28)
• New, brand-unknown plexiglass
• Silver coloured dial with light patina, the hands are in good condition
• Arabic numerals
• Box & documentation: None
The images are part of the description. This item will be well-packaged and shipped as an insured parcel with track and trace. This sale is held by a private party and takes place without any guarantee, warranty, or right of cancellation.
|Member since:||May 2, 2016|
Amazing watch working perfectly and very fast shipping!!!!!!! So happy with this purchase! Top class!
Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.El reloj no funciona. La pila estaba agotada y nec3sita un ajuste y limpieza. Presupuesto pagado 45€ a mi relojero
Shipping fast and very well arranged. Ullibo gave also explanations regarding the item purchased. Recommended.
Super Fast Postage. Item just a described.
Very satisfied. Thank you!
However there were some issues with DHL, the seller always was responsive and cooperative. After all it has arrived well packed and in exactly the same state as in the pictures. Recommended partner!
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|Rest of Europe||$17.61|
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.
Question about this lot?