Quartz - Steel and 18 kt gold-plated case and bracelet - Brand new - Original box and documentation
|Material fineness:||18 ct gold|
Longines Ferrari men's watch (very rare collector's watch) from the 1970s-80s.
Wonderful men's Longines, made of 18 kt gold plated steel.
With Ferrari emblem.
The watch is completely new, never worn.
The watch was tested for all of the evaluation criteria by experts before the auction. The movement was properly examined.
– Three-hand Swiss quartz movement (ETA movement) with calendar at 6 o'clock.
– Case diameter: 30 mm x 30 mm.
– Crystal: Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal.
– Dial: White, with Ferrari and Longines emblems.
– Case and bracelet materials: steel and 18 kt yellow gold plated. The bracelet has all of its completely original and completely new links. Total length: 21 cm. Bracelet width: 20 mm and 16 mm clasp.
– Weight: 58 g.
– Watch condition: Perfect condition - Never worn In full working order. Original Longines case, box and papers.
Shipping method: Express with insurance
|Member since:||March 4, 2017|
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|United Kingdom||$ 70.45|
|United States||$ 103.33|
|Rest of Europe||$ 70.45|
|Rest of the World||$ 126.81|
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment. Some sellers may offer the possibility of picking up items by arrangement.
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.
Question about this lot?