Total 0,64 Ct Rubys / c 9,2Ct moonstone 11.1 g 585 gold - Low Reserve Price
|Material Fineness:||14 ct.|
|Size:||49 / us 5|
|Weight Main Stone (in carat):||0,64|
|Total Weight (in g):||11,1|
|Condition:||As new - unused|
Low Reserve Price
• 14 Karat /585 Yellow gold ( tested )
• Europe , 2nd half of the 20th century c. 1945-1970 Germany
• Hallmarked with the purity "585 " and " HANDARBEIT " - German word for Handwork / Unique jewelry
• 16 central Ruby in brilliant cut of c 0,04 carat , 2,2mm ∅ total c 0,64 Ct - color blood red - treatment not known / eyeclear
• 1 Big Cabochon Moonstone in very good condition - 17 x 9,5 x 6,5 mm ∅ c. 9,2 CT
• With security box
• Ring size: 49 ; US: 5 15,6mm∅ at the jeweler subtly variable size / discreetly bigger / lower ( for few Money )
• Total weight: c. 11,1 grams (!)
• Sparkling piece of jewelry with high-quality gemstones, which makes every woman’s heart leap for joy
• Polished & cleansed by a jeweler - LIKE NEW
• Great workmanship, many valuable Details ! and high Quality
• Good opportunity for Investment in solid Gold or as a gift for a person with style or for yourself ... or perfect Christmas gift
- - We have a matching bangel in same design - !
Please look at my other auctions : https://auktion.catawiki.de/angebot/michaelschuh
• International Bidders Welcome - Worldwide insurance / registered Shipping from Germany for FREE !
Michael Schuh top
|Member since:||February 15, 2015|
Thank you very much for the smooth transaction.
Everthing is ok, Michael it´s a nice seller!
You won't have to pay any shipping costs for this lot.
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
You can pick up this lot from the seller: Igel (), Germany.
Question about this lot?