Total 0,64 Ct Rubys / c 9,2Ct moonstone 11.1 g 585 gold - Low Reserve Price
|Material Fineness:||14 ct.|
|Size:||49 / us 5|
|Weight Main Stone (in carat):||0,64|
|Total Weight (in g):||11,1|
|Condition:||As new - unused|
Low Reserve Price
• 14 Karat /585 Yellow gold ( tested )
• Europe , 2nd half of the 20th century c. 1945-1970 Germany
• Hallmarked with the purity "585 " and " HANDARBEIT " - German word for Handwork / Unique jewelry
• 16 central Ruby in brilliant cut of c 0,04 carat , 2,2mm ∅ total c 0,64 Ct - color blood red - treatment not known / eyeclear
• 1 Big Cabochon Moonstone in very good condition - 17 x 9,5 x 6,5 mm ∅ c. 9,2 CT
• With security box
• Ring size: 49 ; US: 5 15,6mm∅ at the jeweler subtly variable size / discreetly bigger / lower ( for few Money )
• Total weight: c. 11,1 grams (!)
• Sparkling piece of jewelry with high-quality gemstones, which makes every woman’s heart leap for joy
• Polished & cleansed by a jeweler - LIKE NEW
• Great workmanship, many valuable Details ! and high Quality
• Good opportunity for Investment in solid Gold or as a gift for a person with style or for yourself ... or perfect Christmas gift
- - We have a matching bangel in same design - !
Please look at my other auctions : https://auktion.catawiki.de/angebot/michaelschuh
• International Bidders Welcome - Worldwide insurance / registered Shipping from Germany for FREE !
Michael Schuh top
|Member since:||February 15, 2015|
Delivery was securely and safely packed. Beautiful piece. Took some time to get to me, but no complaints overall.
You won't have to pay any shipping costs for this lot.
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment. Some sellers may offer the possibility of picking up items by arrangement.
You can pick up this lot from the seller: Igel, Germany.
Question about this lot?