mechanical hand winding movement calibre 24-35, rotating bezel
- Ruhla men's chronograph wristwatch produced in Germany (East Germany - GDR) circa 70's
- Blue dial, Chronograf Antimagnetic Diver's rotating bezel (water resistant not tested)
- Dial has a minimal wear over 11 o'clock, case has some scratches mostly at the back (overall in very good contiditon - see pictures)
- Hand winding movement (calibre 24-35) runs well
- First chrono pusher resets the big red hand, second pusher does not function
- Dimensions are 37 mm (41 mm with crown), 42 mm lug to lug, thickness around 14 mm
- Comes with new textile nato strap (18 mm wide and 26 cm length)
Shipping; Registered Expedited (with tracking number)
Delivery (estimated); 1-3 days for Europe, 2-5 days for rest of the World
Please note; Possible extra charges (customs duty, tax etc.) are in buyer's responsibility
Thank you for looking, good luck at auctions
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|United Kingdom||$ 46.93|
|United States||$ 52.79|
|Rest of Europe||$ 46.93|
|Rest of the World||$ 52.79|
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment. Some sellers may offer the possibility of picking up items by arrangement.
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.