SI / H – certificate from 2015 & jewellery passport from 1966 – ring size: 60-61 / 19mm∅ inner diameter
|Material Fineness:||18 ct.|
|Size:||60 /us 9-9,5 / 19 mm ∅|
|Weight Main Stone (in carat):||2,07|
|Total Weight (in g):||10,74|
|Condition:||As new - unused|
Low reserve price
• Jewellery pass from 1966 - 'Sturm, Csallner & Co.' Jeweller from Pirmasens (Germany)
• Value certificate from 2015 by the gemstone laboratory 'Hero Greetveld'.
• Unique item
• 1 main stone approx. 0.43 ct / 8x 0.075 ct / 16x 0.04 ct / 16x 0.025 ct = 2.07 ct in total
• Colour : White H / cut : very good/quality : SI – treatment: untreated diamonds
• 18 kt / 750 white gold
• Weight : 10.74 g
• Ring size : 60-61 / 19mm∅ inner diameter ( size can be adjusted – by a jeweller )
• Hallmarks : master's mark /750 / 61
• Polished and cleaned by a jeweller - mint condition
International bidders welcome – worldwide shipping
See my other lots as well: https://auktion.catawiki.de/angebot/michaelschuh
Michael Schuh top
|Member since:||February 15, 2015|
You won't have to pay any shipping costs for this lot.
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment. Some sellers may offer the possibility of picking up items by arrangement.
You can pick up this lot from the seller: Igel, Germany.
Question about this lot?