Original license plate and documents - 103,137 Km - Mercedes services booklet
|Condition:||In good condition|
|Registered in country:||Italy|
|Model Type:||450 slc cv 225|
- Original number plates and booklet -Supplementary sheet - Mercedes services booklet
- Valid inspection until: 24/04/2019
- 3rd owner
- Colour: metallic light blue
- Engine: 4500 cc - 225 HP
Car bought in Italy in the far 1973 at the dealership R.A.V.I. of Rome. As you read on the booklet, it was repainted about 10 years ago. Great underbody, present some small bubbles of rust on the rear bonnet (photo).
Good chrome parts overall, although on the front bumper there is a deep mark (photos). In understeer, sometimes some mild crunches are perceived.
Recently performed various works in recent months:
- Straps replaced
- Rear plates with pads
- New brake hoses
- Three-way fuel diverter (Bosch)
- Replaced the front shock absorbers; the rear ones were bought but not mounted because they are still good
- viscostatic mechanism of the cooling fan
- spark plugs
- steering heads
- radiator inspected by the radiator-repairman
- replaced engine oil and gearbox with relative filters
- fuel filter
Front and rear seats redone; all the upholstery panels are original as well as the carpet has been recently hygienized.
Air conditioning to be checked.
This vehicle can be viewed and picked up in Rome, Italy.
This is a used vehicle. It is highly advisable to view the vehicle before bidding, to avoid disappointment afterwards. To arrange a viewing appointment or for more info, please contact Catawiki. Offers are excluding transport and export, unless otherwise indicated.
The seller prefers the lot to be picked up
The seller prefers the lot to be picked up from Roma (Italy). Shipping is possible by arrangement only. Costs of shipping are at the buyer's expense.
You can estimate shipping costs for this item.