English Volvo - B20 - restored - RHD
|Condition:||In very good condition|
|Registered in country:||Netherlands|
Volvo 142 English 1969
In restored condition. Picture of a car.
Type: 142S Deluxe
Manufacturing year: 1969
Engine/Transmission: B20 | M40
Carburetion: Double SU
Fuel type: Petrol
Odometer reading: 85,000 miles (detectable via Dutch periodic vehicle inspection and maintenance booklet)
Dutch Periodic Vehicle Inspection: 07-11-2016
Car is currently of the 3rd owner and all the papers, also from England, are complete. Original car with typical English characteristics.
• Official first registration date: England 05 March 1969
• Waranty and service booklet available
• Great Britain Certificate of Permanent Export: 25 May 2001
• 2003-07: comprehensive major overhaul/make ready for inspection RDW by Van der Wulp, Spijkenisse (official dealer Volvo Cars)
• 2003-10: approved by RDW (no comments)/mileage: 79.238 miles.
• 2004-10: maintenance by Opel Den Hartog, Hellevoetsluis (two new tires and new exhaust silencer)
• 2004-11: Dutch periodic vehicle inspection by Opel Den Hartog, Hellevoetsluis
• 2005-04: Serviced by Opel Den Hartog, Hellevoetsluis (replaced all brake lines)
• 2005-10: Dutch periodic vehicle inspection by Opel Den Hartog, Hellevoetsluis (new battery)
• 2006-11: Dutch periodic vehicle inspection by Autobedrijf Roveco, Hellevoetsluis - Official Opel Dealer
• 2007-11: Dutch periodic vehicle inspection by Autobedrijf Roveco, Hellevoetsluis - Official Opel Dealer
• 2008-11: Dutch periodic vehicle inspection/brake line front renewed/closure (cable/battery/main power) by Mobility Centre Wilhelmina, Vlaardingen
• 2009-05: New rubber boot lid/new front mud flaps and supports
• 2009-11: New mud flaps and rear support, new chrome decorative trim (6 x) and new Lotus foot mats set interior
• 2010-03: fully repainted (including disassembly and assembly) by Hurenkamp Spuitinrichting Oldtimers, Lunteren (Focwa car restoration company)
• 2010-04: replacing roof vinyl by CCI car interiors, Ede
• 2010-10: Dutch periodic vehicle registration, maintenance service, corrosion prevention treatment (flute film NAS), brake pads replaced by Dries Bakkenes Volvo Klassiekers, Barneveld
• 2011-04: Valuation (82384 miles/€7,750) by ITEB, Rotterdam
• 2012-10: Dutch periodic vehicle registration, maintenance service, generator replaced by Dries Bakkenes Volvo classics, Barneveld
• 2013-07: Ignition coil replaced by Van der Ree Automobielbedrijf, Schiedam
• 2014-02: Maintenance including wheel bearing replacement (RA), exhaust and rubbers replaced, Tank element replaced, washer tank replaced by SvensCar Dordrecht (official dealer Volvo Cars)
• 2014-10: Dutch periodic vehicle registration by SvensCar Dordrecht (official dealer Volvo Cars)
All Great Britain Test Certificates, RDW and Dutch periodic vehicle registration inspection certificates and all notes of maintenance, repairs and replacements (both in GB as in Netherlands) as well as the note of the complete refinishing of the bodywork are available.
Environment zone Rotterdam is accessible.
The car can be viewed and collected in Ophemert, Netherlands.
This is a used vehicle. It is highly advisable to view the vehicle before bidding, to avoid disappointment afterwards. To arrange a viewing appointment or for more info, please contact Catawiki. Offers are excluding transport and export, unless otherwise indicated.
The seller prefers the lot to be picked up
The seller prefers the lot to be picked up from Ophemert (Netherlands). Shipping is possible by arrangement only. Costs of shipping are at the buyer's expense.
You can estimate shipping costs for this item.
When purchasing a vehicle on Catawiki, there are a few important factors to note. The import fees and documentation of the vehicle will vary depending on its country of origin and the country to which it is being imported. Potential fees could include VAT and customs which need to be paid to the country directly and not to Catawiki. The vehicle must also be registered in the country where it is being imported. Please be aware that you may need different documentation for this. In any case, documentation of purchase is always required. If you need any more information on importing vehicles, have a look at the relevant government sites.