Japanese automatic movement, stainless steel case & new after market Seiko strap
|Reference Number:||7002 7001|
From my personal collection of watches:
• LARGE Stainless steel case c.42mmx44mm (without crown/lug to lug)
• Divers/Scuba - Water resistant 150M/15ATM/15BAR
• Original Seiko black dial & hands, signed "Seiko Automatic Water 150 meters Resist"
• Sweeping seconds hand
• Stainless steel screw down crown
• Quickset date at 3 o'clock
• Original rotating stainless steel ‘Pepsi’ bezel
• Seiko 17 jewels caliber 7002 automatic movement in full working order,
• fully signed stainless steel screw down back case, serial no. 352225
• new aftermarket Seiko divers strap c.22/24cm
Please check my other auctions, additional watches on the same order are DELIVERED FREE WORLDWIDE
- Wear & tear commensurate with age - please see photos
- Strap can be changed free of charge at the time of sale for anything I have in stock (inc, Seiko rubber divers strap)
- Shipped from the UK via Royal Mail tracked & signed for services, fully insured (UK will require special delivery service for full insurance)
- No guarantees for water resistance, however watches listed have previously been tested for time keeping
Thank you for looking, please do not hesitate in contacting me if I can help with anything at all.
EW Co.London top
|Member since:||December 26, 2015|
Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.het horloge is goed overgekomen met een lege batterij. dus in eerste instantie twijfel over de staat van het horlogeVery disappointing feedback. Batteries can deplete in transit & this is not how to communicate with sellers.
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|United States||$ 17.54|
|United Kingdom||$ 9.33|
|Rest of Europe||$ 17.54|
|Anywhere else||$ 18.71|
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.
Question about this lot?