750/1,000 (18 kt) white gold - 14 brilliant cut diamonds - South Sea (Australian) pearls
|Material Fineness:||18 ct.|
Earrings with a round setting made of 750/1,000 (18 kt) white gold, with 14 brilliant cut diamonds of 0.25 ct in total, and salt water cultured Australian South Sea pearls measuring 10.60 mm in diameter (approx.), with push back earring backs, in mint condition.
- Weight: 4.50 g (approx.)
- Maximum earring height: 15 mm (approx.)
– Maximum earring width: 10.60 mm (approx.)
– Setting diameter: 4.30 mm (approx.)
– Clasp type: push back
– Clasp material: 750/1,000 (18 kt) white gold
– Condition: perfect
– Brilliant cut diamonds.
- Total number of brilliant cut diamonds: 14
– Total carat weight of brilliant cut diamond: 0.25 ct
– Colour: H–I
– Clarity: VS–SI
– Australian South Sea pearls.
– Salt water cultured.
– Cultivation period: 4 years
– Pearl diameter: 10.60 mm (approx.)
– Pearl colour: steely white
– Pearl shape: round
– Pearl lustre: very good
– The pearls may have slight irregularities and/or imperfections, visible in the photographs, that are an unequivocal sign of authenticity in their cultivation process.
Shipping method: registered, with tracking number
This product may be subject to customs charges.
Ramacri Joya S.L. pro top
|Member since:||January 5, 2016|
Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.Products ok and very informative information about productmaintenence. Delivery not ok, not the right adress is bullshit, so i had to collect the shipment myself , but this is not your fault. Thanks.
Excellent, thank you very much
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|Rest of Europe||$35.20|
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: Badajoz (Badajoz), Spain.
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.
Question about this lot?