18 kt/750 Yellow gold – Akoya cultured Pearls of 5.10 mm (approx) – Weight 3 g
|Material Fineness:||18 ct.|
Yellow gold bracelet with salt water cultured Akoya pearls measuring 5.10 mm in diameter, with spring-ring clasp, in mint condition.
– Weight: 3 g (approx.)
Clasp type: Cartier.
– Clasp material: 18 kt yellow gold
– Bracelet length: 18.00 cm.
– Pearls: Akoya salt water cultured.
– Pearl diameter: 5.10 mm (approximately).
– All indicated measurements are approximate.
– Pearl shape: pear.
– Pearl colour: white
– Lustre: very good.
– Pearl quality: very good.
– Pearls may have slight irregularities and/or imperfections, visible in the photographs, that are an unequivocal sign of authenticity in their cultivation process.
– In perfect condition.
Shipping costs: registered with tracking number.
This item may be subject to customs charges.
SubastasRegents pro top
|Member since:||February 10, 2016|
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|Rest of Europe||$29.33|
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: Sevilla (Sevilla), Spain.
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.
Question about this lot?