18 kt/750 yellow gold – 1 Brilliant cut diamond – 1 South Sea pearl of 10.90 mm (approx)
|Type:||Necklace with Pendant|
|Material Fineness:||18 ct.|
18 kt (750/1,000) yellow gold choker with pendant, with a brilliant cut diamond totalling 0.07 ct, and an Australian South Sea pearl measuring 10.90 mm in diameter, with spring ring clasp, in mint condition.
– Weight: 3.70 g (approx.)
– Necklace length: 42 cm
– Chain material: 18 kt (750/1000) white gold
– Maximum pendant height: 19.85 mm (approx.)
– Pendant maximum width: 10.90 mm (approx.).
– Clasp type: spring ring
– Clasp material: 18 kt (750/1,000) white gold
– The gold hallmark is stamped on the necklace clasp.
– Condition: perfect
– Brilliant-cut diamond
– Total number of diamonds: 1
– Total diamond carat weight: 0.07 ct
– Colour: H–I
– Clarity: VS–SI
– Pearl: Australian South Sea
– Salt water cultured
– Cultivation period: 4 years
– Pearl diameter: 10.90 mm (approx.)
– Pearl colour: white
– Pearl shape: round
– Pearl lustre: very good
– The pearls may have slight irregularities and/or imperfections, visible in the photographs, that are an unequivocal sign of authenticity in their cultivation process.
Shipping method: registered, with tracking number
This item may be subject to customs duties.
Ramacri Joya S.L. pro top
|Member since:||January 5, 2016|
Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.Products ok and very informative information about productmaintenence. Delivery not ok, not the right adress is bullshit, so i had to collect the shipment myself , but this is not your fault. Thanks.
Excellent, thank you very much
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|Rest of Europe||$35.20|
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: Badajoz (Badajoz), Spain.
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.
Question about this lot?