750/1000 (18 kt) white gold – 26 brilliant cut diamonds totalling 0.45 ct – Australian South Sea pearl, 11 mm in diameter (approx.) – Maximum earring height: 20.00 mm (approx.)
|Material Fineness:||18 ct.|
18 kt (750/1000) white gold earrings in a flower-shaped setting, set with 26 brilliant cut diamonds totalling 0.45 ct, and Australian South Sea salt water cultured pearls measuring 11.00 mm in diameter (approx.), in mint condition.
– Weight: 6.80 g (approx.)
– Maximum height of the earrings: 20.00 mm (approx.)
– Maximum width of the earrings: 11.00 mm (approx.)
– Diameter of the top part of the earring: 8.80 mm (approx.)
– Setting shape: flower
– The gold hallmark is on the earring clasp.
– Clasp type: push back.
– Clasp material: 18 kt (750/1000) white gold
– Brilliant cut diamonds
– Total diamond carat weight: 0.45 ct.
– Total number of diamonds: 26
– Colour: H–I.
– Clarity: VS–SI.
– Australian South Sea pearls.
– Salt water cultured.
– Cultivation period: 4 years.
– Pearl diameter: 11.00 mm (approx.).
– Pearl colour: white
– Pearl shape: round
– Pearl lustre: very good
– Pearls may have slight irregularities and/or imperfections, visible in the photos, that are an unequivocal sign of authenticity acquired during their cultivation process.
Shipping costs: registered with tracking number
This product may be subject to customs charges.
Ramacri Joya S.L. pro top
|Member since:||January 5, 2016|
Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.Products ok and very informative information about productmaintenence. Delivery not ok, not the right adress is bullshit, so i had to collect the shipment myself , but this is not your fault. Thanks.
Excellent, thank you very much
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|Rest of Europe||$35.20|
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: Badajoz (Badajoz), Spain.
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.
Question about this lot?