18 kt/750 yellow gold – Tahitian salt water cultured baroque pearl – Weight: 3 g (approx)
|Type:||Necklace with Pendant|
|Material Fineness:||18 ct.|
Choker with pendant in 750 yellow gold, with a Tahitian salt water cultured baroque pearl measuring 10 mm in diameter (approx). Chain length: 42 cm. Lobster clasp. In mint condition.
– Weight: 3.00 g (approx.)
– Maximum pendant height: 16.45 mm (approx) with the bail
– Maximum pendant width: 10 mm (approx.)
– All indicated measurements are approximate.
– Clasp type: lobster
– Clasp material: 750 (18 kt) yellow gold
– The gold hallmark is stamped on the chain clasp
– Condition: perfect
– Tahitian pearls
– Pearl diameter: 10 mm (approx.)
– Salt water cultured pearl
– Cultivation period: 4 years
– Pearl colour: peacock grey with light greenish shades
– Pearl lustre: very good
– Pearl quality: AA+
– Pearl shape: baroque
– Pearls may have slight irregularities and/or imperfections, visible in the photographs, that are an unequivocal sign of authenticity in their cultivation process.
Shipping costs: registered with tracking number
This item may be subject to customs charges.
CastellanohermanosSL pro top
|Member since:||February 11, 2016|
Gracias, todo bueno!
reviews_txt = reviews_txt.downcase View all 1294 Reviews
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|Rest of Europe||$29.33|
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: Badajoz (Badajoz), Spain.
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.
Question about this lot?