|Condition:||MNH (Mint never hinged)|
|Geographical Origin:||Italy - Occupation of Montenegro (1941-1943), Italy [ITA]|
- For a good impression, please view the Pictures.
- Very fine set/series & Varieties in mint never hinged conditions. Fine lot! Certificate from Dr. Giovanni Chiavrello for the pair #1a inverted overprint.
Expert: "I looked at the pair of Montenegro's 0.25 dinars, 1941, overprint upside down, mint never hinged. Here is a photographic reproduction. In my opinion, the pair has overprint and original gum and is prefect: I signed it."
- Note: Some lightly rust spot on the #1-12 set!
"Other cancellation and/or overprints are not expertized"
- Sassone: 1-12; 1a; s.8; 1; 3; 5; 6; s.3; s.13
- Catalogue value 1359€ 2017 +++
- Shipping method: registered package with tracking
- REF#: ZT005
|Member since:||September 21, 2016|
reviews_txt = reviews_txt.downcase View all 306 Reviews
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|Rest of Europe||$11.73|
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: Knokke Heist (west vlanderen ), Belgium.
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.
Question about this lot?