Anzio, Rome - Italy
|Year of first registration:||1981|
|Registration papers present:||Yes, IT|
|Body Style:||Wooden Boat|
|Berthed in country:||Italy|
Wooden sailing ship built in 1981 by the shipyard founded by Giuseppe Ciaravino di Cecina (Livorno, Italy)
- Name: “Antalia” - Italian flag
- Type: motorsailer
- Berth: Marina di Nettuno (near Rome) - Italy
- In the water, ready to sail, covered with insurance valid up until July 2018
- Berth paid
- Security certificate validated and renewed up until 2022. Last inspection on March 2017
- Documents in order
- Overall length: 14.95 m
- Overall width: 3.90 m
- Draft: approx. 1.20 m
- Gross tonnage: 16.47 t
- Helms: internal + external
- No. of masts: 2 (made of aluminium)
- Sail area: 91.91 mq- Sails: 4
- Hull shape: round-bottom- Hull type: displacement keel
- Maximum speed: 11 knots
- Cruising speed: 6 knots
- Fuel consumption: - 6 l/h at cruising speed
- No. of cabins: 4
- No. of beds: 9
- Heads: 2
- Engine: 6-cylinder Perkins 122 hp diesel inboard
- Fuel tank: 1,000 l
- Bow propeller
- Windlass - 2x anchor, with 90 m of chain each
- Charger, autoclave, refrigerator, freezer, 2-burner stove, oven
- Water tank: 1,700 l
- Navigational equipment: running lights, compass, depth gauge, speedometer, GPS chart plotter, VHF, autopilot, power generator
- RayMarine Instruments
- Last antifouling paint: on July 2017
- Stainless steel stern davits: 2
Catawiki recommends to view the boat on site before bidding, in order to avoid any misunderstandings or disappointments.
Please contact the auctioneer to schedule an appointment.
Winning bidders are required to contact the seller and to pick up their lot within 2 weeks. Any costs of storage or penalties for the delay incurred after that period may be charged to the buyer.
Winning bidders are bound to verify the rules in their country (e.g. import/export taxes) and to make sure they receive all the required documentation from the seller.
Please contact the auctioneer for any further enquiry on the matter.
Transfer, registration, transport and/or crane costs have always to be paid by the buyer.
This lot does not include trailer, cradle and/or berth, unless otherwise specified.
The boat and/or the trailer are not registered and have no documentation unless otherwise stated in the description above.
The seller certifies that this boat will be sold free of mortgages, sequestrations and/or disputes.
The seller also certifies that he has the full ownership of this boat.
If the seller is acting on behalf of a different owner, the seller declares to be authorised to sell the boat on behalf of the owner.
The seller prefers the lot to be picked up
The seller prefers the lot to be picked up from Scario (sa) (Italy). Shipping is possible by arrangement only. Costs of shipping are at the buyer's expense.
You can estimate shipping costs for this item.
Question about this lot?