Germany, approx. 1920/30s. Cast iron. Portable. Cog mechanism has been renewed for even faster cutting. ( twice as many beans in the same time).
Very old (unknown?) runner bean cutter for easier preparation. From last century’s kitchen.
* Can process double quantities compared to manual cutting!! (just turn once).
* Portable, place it on year table, counter etc. Due to its weight it does not need to be bolted down.
* Registered in Germany under the DRGM registration system: Deutches Reiches Gebrauchs Musterschuts.
* Fully functioning In authentic condition.
* Dimensions: Length 30 cm, width 12 cm. Max. H. ca. 28 cm. W. ca. 3.9 kg
The wooden base shows ageing (woodworm holes).
* One of the last models left from this period.
* Despite investigations, have not been able to correctly trace the name of the manufacturer
Shipping nationally or internationally by GSL Netherlands within EU. For airmail, this will be done by PostNL, KLM airmail, and/or another service.
|Member since:||February 4, 2012|
Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.BIEN
Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.Bezorging door Henny van galen was Super....
Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.it's a nice seller. good packing... thx
Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.snelle levering, prima verpakt, extra lamp erbij kortom toegewijde verkoper
Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.molto soddisfatto Grazie....
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|United Kingdom||$ 23.23|
|United States||$ 57.96|
|Rest of Europe||$ 38.48|
|Rest of the World||$ 57.96|
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment. Some sellers may offer the possibility of picking up items by arrangement.
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: Engelen (), Netherlands.
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.