18 kt white gold (750‰) – One brilliant cut diamond – Five carré cut emeralds
|Type:||Necklace with Pendant|
|Material Fineness:||18 ct.|
Choker with cross-shaped pendant in 18 kt (750‰) white gold with a central brilliant-cut diamond totalling 0.02 ct and 5 carré-cut emeralds totalling 0.80 ct, in perfect condition.
– Weight: 1.85 g (approx.)
– Chain length: 42.00 cm
– Chain material: 18 kt (750‰) white gold
– Clasp type: Cartier
– Clasp material: 18 kt (750‰) white gold
– 750 gold hallmark stamped on chain clasp
– Pendant maximum height: 17.85 mm (approx.)
– Maximum pendant width: 9.10 mm (approx.)
– Pendant thickness: 2.35 mm (approx.)
– All indicated measurements are approximations.
– Pendant material: 750‰ (18 kt) white gold
– Condition: in mint condition
– Diamond cut: brilliant
– Total number of diamonds: 1
– Total diamond carat weight: 0.02 ct
– Colour: H–I
– Clarity: VS–SI
– Emeralds: carré cut
– Total number of emeralds: 5
– Total emerald carat weight: 0.80 ct
– Precious stones are usually treated to improve their colour or clarity. We have not assessed whether these particular gemstones have undergone such treatment.
Shipping method: registered with tracking number
This item may be subject to customs charges.
Ramacri Joya S.L. pro top
|Member since:||January 5, 2016|
Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.Products ok and very informative information about productmaintenence. Delivery not ok, not the right adress is bullshit, so i had to collect the shipment myself , but this is not your fault. Thanks.
Excellent, thank you very much
reviews_txt = reviews_txt.downcase View all 641 Reviews
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|Rest of Europe||$35.20|
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: Badajoz (Badajoz), Spain.
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.
Question about this lot?