Rees - Germany
Motorsailer with 15 m of length and 4.20 of beam, Deutz 115 hp engine with only 900 hours of use. Steel hull, double bow propeller, superb pilot house, a boat to liveaboard and travel the world.
- Brand/shipyard: Bloemsma
- Type: Motorsailer Pilot House
- Year of manufacture: 1980
- Berth: town/city: Rees, country: Germany
- In the water or dry berth: in the water
- Berth paid until: 12/2017
- Crane on site: no
- Length: 15 m
- Beam: 4.20 m
- Draught: 1.80 m
- Depth: 2.60 m
- Weight: 30 000 kg
- Hull materials: steel
- Hull shape: round, full keel
- Keep type: full keel
Maximum speed: 9 kn
Cruise speed: 7 kn
- Number of cabins and sleeping spaces: 2 double cabins, 5 sleeping spaces + saloon
- Engine: inboard
- Fuel: diesel
- Engine: year of manufacture: 1989, brand: Deutz, type: 115 hp straight-six, hours of operation: only 900 hours
- Bow propeller: yes
- Comfort: automatic battery charger, adapter, head, TV, radio, water heater, water heating system, refrigerator, stove, heating, generator, etc.
- Navigation equipment: navigation lights, compass, sounder, binnacle, GPS system, chart plotter, radar, VHF radio, autopilot, autopilot wind vane
- Rigging: aluminium masts, genoa furler, ketch rig, brand-new mainsail, genoa and mizzen
- Maintenance: recent paintwork with triple paint, there’s no need to work on the hull for the next 6 years Steel hull in perfect condition, available for any test, maintenance documents, including invoices: yes
Last maintenance was for works in hull and WCs in 11/2016 for 4.200 €.
The boat is not used and is being sold due to owners health problems.
Date of the last antifouling treatment: this year
- Points of attention in relation to maintenance: All the electronic instrumentation is present. It comes in the original boxes. It’s not installed. It’s somewhat obsolete but brand new.
- Taxes: Have the VAT and the registration tax been paid? Yes.
- Is the boat registered? In Holland.
Catawiki recommends viewing this vessel on site before pacing a bid in order to avoid later disappointment. Please contact the auctioneer to schedule a viewing.
Winning bidders are required contact the seller and pick up their lot within 2 weeks. Any costs of storage or demurrage after that point may be charged to the buyer.
Winning bidders are responsible for verifying legislation in their country (e.g. import/export taxation) and making sure that all required documentation is available from the seller. Please contact the auctioneer with any questions regarding this information.
Transfer, registration, transport and/or crane costs are payable by the winning bidder.
This lot does not include a trailer, cradle and/or berth, unless indicated otherwise.
Boat and/or trailer aren't registered and don't have any documentation unless stated otherwise in the description above. If there is a trailer, it is not registered and don't have any documentation unless stated otherwise in the description above.
Seller declares has this vessel will be supplied free of mortgages, seizures and/or objections.
Seller also declares to be in full ownership of this vessel.
If seller is acting on behalf of a different owner, seller declares they are authorised to sell the vessel on behalf of this owner.
The seller prefers the lot to be picked up
The seller prefers the lot to be picked up from Dos hermanas (Spain). Shipping is possible by arrangement only. Costs of shipping are at the buyer's expense.
You can estimate shipping costs for this item.
Question about this lot?