Shirt - Frame - New, original boot and certificate
- Sealed framed shirt, signed on number 9, FC Barcelona 2015/2016 season.
- Please, take into account that these are not high quality photographs. I didn’t want to unseal the item to avoid any scratches.
- Private event in Barcelona.
- It was signed on the 17/07/2015.
- In the photographs you can see Luis Suárez signing on number 9.
- The signature that appears in the certificate and the rest of the photographs is exactly in the same place where the shirt is signed.
# SECURITY CODE: PREA7586PF
- The boot used by Luis Suárez in his first season in the FC Barcelona is included in order to improve the lot.
- It is the blue/fucsia Adidas F-10.
- This boot was hand-signed with a black marker in Barcelona 2015.
- The certificate of authenticity is one of the best-known in the world.
# SECURITY CODE OF THE PSA/DNA CERTIFICATE: AB20314
- You can check how the numbers on the boot and certificate match.
- You can also verify it online by introducing the code AB20314 in the website: www.psacard.com
• I will be shipped 3 days after the payment with a tracking number.
|Member since:||October 16, 2016|
Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.Envío bastante lento. Por lo demás, todo correcto. Saludos.
Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.Perfect
Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.Excellent comunication, top seller!
Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.Parfait, très belle voiture
Amazing seller and very helpful
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|United Kingdom||$ 35.20|
|United States||$ 58.66|
|Rest of Europe||$ 35.20|
|Rest of the World||$ 58.66|
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment. Some sellers may offer the possibility of picking up items by arrangement.
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: Talavera De La Reina (Toledo), Spain.
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.