750 (18 kt) yellow gold – 2x brilliant cut diamonds weighing 0.15 ct in total – Pearls: 10.60 mm (approx.) in diameter
|Material Fineness:||18 ct.|
Cross-shaped earrings in 750 (18 kt) yellow gold with two brilliant cut diamonds weighing 0.15 ct in total and salt water cultured Australian South Sea pearls measuring approx. 10.60 mm in diameter, with push backs, in perfect condition.
– Weight: 7.00 g (approx.)
– Earring maximum height: 19.70 mm (approx.)
– Earring maximum width: 10.60 mm (approx.)
– Clasp type: push back
– Clasp material: 750 (18 kt) yellow gold
– Earring stud diameter: 9.65 mm (approx.)
– Condition: In mint condition
– Brilliant cut diamonds
– Total number of diamonds: 2
– Total diamond carat weight: 0.15 ct
– Colour: H–I
– Clarity: VS–SI
– Australian South Sea pearls
– Salt water cultured
– Cultivation period: 4 years
– Pearl diameter: 10.60 mm (approx.)
– Pearl colour: white
– Pearl shape: round
– Lustre: very good
– Pearls may have slight irregularities and/or imperfections, visible in the photographs, which are an unequivocal sign of authenticity in their cultivation process.
Shipping method: registered with tracking number
This item may be subject to customs duties.
Ramacri Joya S.L. pro top
|Member since:||January 5, 2016|
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|United States||$ 56.31|
|United Kingdom||$ 23.46|
|Rest of Europe||$ 35.20|
|Anywhere else||$ 58.66|
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: Badajoz (EX), Spain.
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.
Question about this lot?