Stainless steel / titanium –sapphire glass – PVD – box and papers
Porsche Design by ETERNA Professional Diver P´6780 Swiss made 1000 metre black edition, former dealer price €8,710.
The watch is in a very good condition, unworn, mint, with large Porsche box and all papers.
– Water resistant up to a depth of 1000 m
– Dial, easily readable in the dark
– Unique and particularly elaborate three-part casing construction: The round casing, made of stainless steel, which surrounds the movement, is fastened to a shot-peened titanium fixing, to which the rubber strap is also fastened.
– Using a special diver strap extension the watch can be worn over a diving suit without problem and without having to open the folding clasp beforehand.
– The grooved bezel along with the buttons and crown are of 'Clous de Paris' design.
Brand Porsche designer
Strap material rubber
Condition mint (unworn)
Diameter 46.8 mm
Height 17 mm
Water resistant 100 ATM
Crystal: sapphire crystal
Strap material rubber
Strap colour black
Clasp double folding clasp
OTHER luminous hands, rotatable bezel, luminous indices, PVD/DLC coating
Shipping via DHL insured with tracking number, safely packaged. If there may be import tax or customs duties in your country (non-EU), then please get in contact with your tax administration before making the purchase. The payment of any tax due in the buyer's country is the responsibility of the buyer. Delivery within Europe takes 4-6 working days and it takes longer in all other countries: outside of the EU 6-10 working days | USA, Canada, Russia, China, Australia 8-12 working days. Delivery times can fluctuate, no guarantee. Sold without warranty. No returns.
|Member since:||April 15, 2016|
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|United Kingdom||$ 23.45|
|United States||$ 46.92|
|Rest of Europe||$ 35.18|
|Rest of the World||$ 46.92|
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment. Some sellers may offer the possibility of picking up items by arrangement.
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.
Question about this lot?