18 kt (750/1000) white gold - 24 brilliant-cut diamonds - Maximum height of the earrings: 20.60 mm (approx.)
|Material Fineness:||18 ct.|
18 kt (750/1000) white gold earrings in a flower-shaped setting, with 24 brilliant-cut diamonds totalling 0.45 ct and Australian salt water cultured pearls measuring 10.80 mm. With push back clasp. In mint condition.
Weight: 7.10 g (approx.)
- Maximum earring height: 20.60 mm (approx.)
- Maximum width of earrings: 10.80 mm (approx.)
- Diameter of the top part of the earring: 9.65 mm (approx.)
- Setting shape: flower
- Gold hallmark on earrings clasp
- Back type: lever
- Clasp material: 18 kt (750/1000) white gold
- Diamonds: brilliant cut
- Total diamond carat weight: 0.45 ct
- Total number of diamonds: 24
- Colour: H–I
- Clarity: VS-SI
- Pearls: Australian South Sea
- Salt water cultured
- Cultivation period: 4 years
- Pearl diameter: 10.80 mm (approx.)
- Pearl colour: white
- Pearl shape: round
- Pearl lustre: very good
- Pearls may have slight irregularities and/or imperfections, visible in the photos, that are an unequivocal sign of authenticity acquired during their cultivation process.
Shipping method: registered with tracking number
This product may be subject to customs charges
Ramacri Joya S.L. pro top
|Member since:||January 5, 2016|
Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.Products ok and very informative information about productmaintenence. Delivery not ok, not the right adress is bullshit, so i had to collect the shipment myself , but this is not your fault. Thanks.
Excellent, thank you very much
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|Rest of Europe||$35.20|
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: Badajoz (Badajoz), Spain.
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.
Question about this lot?