gilt & silvered bronze - silk
RARE Masonic set - sash, apron, award medal
- ca. 1900
1 - Sash:
- cotton , velvet & beautiful embroidery
- exterior dimensions: 55 cm x 28 cm
- in good condition
2 - Apron:
- silk on cotton pile
- dimensions: 33 cm x 29 cm
- in antique condition with some tears and signs of wear
3 - Award medal
- gilt & silvered bronze
- dimensions: 49 mm x 82 mm ( including suspension ring )
- weight: 15.1 gr.
- in very good condition
- See photos for better impression as they are part of description.
Shipping: By Mail / Post with tracking. Will be well packed and sent in a cardboard box.
|Member since:||March 11, 2017|
Excellent! Thank you!
the lot has nearly no more silver plating
I am desapointed
I´m sorry that you are disappointed but this is a Rare antique item, it´s not a new one. The object arrived at you in very good condition without damages, as presented in photos.
I think this feedback is overmuch.
I will contact Catawiki to solve this matter.
reviews_txt = reviews_txt.downcase View all 136 Reviews
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|Rest of Europe||$31.68|
Question about this lot?