FLEUR DE COIN
|Condition:||Fleur de coin|
Collector's case from the Royal Mint celebrating the XXV wedding anniversary of the King and Queen of Spain - Juan Carlos I and Sofia - containing the 500 peseta coin from the year 1987 and proofs from the Royal Mint.
The content of the collection is as follows:
- 1987 500 peseta coin with an FDC finish and mirrored background.
- Commemorative medal from the Madrid Mint from 1987. It weighs 15 g and is made of copper.
- Two sterling silver proofs weighing 12.5 g and with an FDC finish and mirrored background.
- Two proofs made of steel weighing 12 g with an FDC finish and mirrored background.
- Book published by the Royal Mint of Spain entitled "How a coin is born" and its original case.
|Member since:||February 19, 2017|
Goed verpakt snel verzonden
Todo perfecto. 100% recomendable
Muy bonita la moneda adquirida a este comercial. Recibida en tiempo, forma y bien embalada. Muy contento.
Transacción correcta en todos los sentidos.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|United Kingdom||$ 23.46|
|United States||$ 23.46|
|Rest of Europe||$ 23.46|
|Rest of the World||$ 23.46|
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment. Some sellers may offer the possibility of picking up items by arrangement.
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: SANTANDER (Cantabria), Spain.
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.