Collectable 6309 automatic movement, stainless steel case, rotating PEPSI bezel & new divers Seiko strap. 30th Birthday
From my personal collection of watches, vintage 1987 Seiko Scuba Divers Watch, perfect for a 30th birthday present.
• Stainless steel case c.41mmx44mm (without crown/lug to lug)
• Divers/Scuba - Water resistant 150M/15ATM/15BAR
• New Seiko orange dial, "Seiko Automatic Water 150 meters Resist", new luminous hands
• Sweeping seconds hand
• Stainless steel crown, screws down to lock
• Quickset day/date at 3 o'clock
• New rotating stainless steel PEPSI bezel
• Seiko 17 jewels caliber 6309 automatic movement in full working order
• fully signed stainless steel screw down back case, model no. 6309-729A, serial no. 7N1929 (NOVEMBER 1987)
• new aftermarket Seiko branded divers strap c.22cm
Please check out my other auctions. Additional watches purchased on the same order are DELIVERED FREE
- Wear & tear commensurate with age - please see photos
- Strap can be changed free of charge at the time of sale for anything I have in stock (inc, Seiko rubber divers strap)
- Shipped from the UK via Royal Mail tracked & signed for services, fully insured (UK will require special delivery service for full insurance)
- No guarantees for water resistance, however watches listed have previously been tested for time keeping
Thank you for looking
EW Co.London top
|Member since:||December 26, 2015|
Quick delivery without difficulties.
the watch is ok ; I have reduced the strap which wastoo long
smaller than expected but otherwise good
The drive is unsatisfactory, retired time is to short.Unfortunately buyer does not understand what an automatic watch is & how it works. Attempted to help but they stopped communicating when they realised they were wrong.
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|Rest of Europe||$14.02|
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.
Question about this lot?