Collectable 6309 automatic movement, stainless steel case, rotating PEPSI bezel & new divers Seiko strap. 30th Birthday
From my personal collection of watches, vintage 1987 Seiko Scuba Divers Watch, perfect for a 30th birthday present.
• Stainless steel case c.41mmx44mm (without crown/lug to lug)
• Divers/Scuba - Water resistant 150M/15ATM/15BAR
• New Seiko orange dial, "Seiko Automatic Water 150 meters Resist", new luminous hands
• Sweeping seconds hand
• Stainless steel crown, screws down to lock
• Quickset day/date at 3 o'clock
• New rotating stainless steel PEPSI bezel
• Seiko 17 jewels caliber 6309 automatic movement in full working order
• fully signed stainless steel screw down back case, model no. 6309-729A, serial no. 7N1929 (NOVEMBER 1987)
• new aftermarket Seiko branded divers strap c.22cm
Please check out my other auctions. Additional watches purchased on the same order are DELIVERED FREE
- Wear & tear commensurate with age - please see photos
- Strap can be changed free of charge at the time of sale for anything I have in stock (inc, Seiko rubber divers strap)
- Shipped from the UK via Royal Mail tracked & signed for services, fully insured (UK will require special delivery service for full insurance)
- No guarantees for water resistance, however watches listed have previously been tested for time keeping
Thank you for looking
EW Co.London top
|Member since:||December 26, 2015|
Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.ancora non mi è arrivato benchè pagato da tempoTracking no. RN439965568GB has arrived in TORINO ITALY and is being processed for delivery.
Perfect product & very quick delivery
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|United States||$ 15.19|
|United Kingdom||$ 9.33|
|Rest of Europe||$ 14.02|
|Anywhere else||$ 15.19|
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.
Question about this lot?