Automatic movement, stainless steel, divers watch 150m WR, new Seiko divers strap c.1980/90s'
From my personal collection of watches:
• Stainless steel case c. 36mmx42mm (not inc. crown/lug to lug)
• Water resistant 150M/15ATM/15BAR
• New blue dial & luminous hands
• Stainless steel crown, screws down to lock
• quickset date at 3 o'clock
• Rotating 'Pepsi' bezel
• Seiko 17 jewels caliber 4205 automatic movement in full working order
• fully signed stainless steel screw down back case 4205-0155, serial no.470652
• new Seiko black rubber bracelet c.22cm
- Please see my other auctions, additional watches purchased on the same order are delivered FREE
- Wear & tear commensurate with age - please see photos
- Strap can be changed free of charge at the time of sale for anything I have in stock
- Shipped from the UK via Royal Mail tracked & signed for services, fully insured (UK will require special delivery service for full insurance)
- No guarantees for water resistance, however watches listed have previously been tested for time keeping
Thank you for looking and please do not hesitate in contacting me if you have any questions.
EW Co.London top
|Member since:||December 26, 2015|
Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.ectremely disapointing i Gues the item has been sold to somebodyelse- the seller dis send me an track nummer but that nummer did not excist!, Verry bad!!Yes, that's my evil plan, sell watches I don't have then receive feedback like this & then refund the money as well. Lots of benefits to this plan.
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|United States||$ 17.54|
|United Kingdom||$ 9.33|
|Rest of Europe||$ 17.54|
|Anywhere else||$ 18.71|
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.
Question about this lot?