Automatic movement, stainless steel, divers watch 150m WR, new Seiko divers strap c.1980/90s'
From my personal collection of watches:
• Stainless steel case c. 36mmx42mm (not inc. crown/lug to lug)
• Water resistant 150M/15ATM/15BAR
• New blue dial & luminous hands
• Stainless steel crown, screws down to lock
• quickset date at 3 o'clock
• Rotating 'Pepsi' bezel
• Seiko 17 jewels caliber 4205 automatic movement in full working order
• fully signed stainless steel screw down back case 4205-0155, serial no.470652
• new Seiko black rubber bracelet c.22cm
- Please see my other auctions, additional watches purchased on the same order are delivered FREE
- Wear & tear commensurate with age - please see photos
- Strap can be changed free of charge at the time of sale for anything I have in stock
- Shipped from the UK via Royal Mail tracked & signed for services, fully insured (UK will require special delivery service for full insurance)
- No guarantees for water resistance, however watches listed have previously been tested for time keeping
Thank you for looking and please do not hesitate in contacting me if you have any questions.
EW Co.London top
|Member since:||December 26, 2015|
Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.ainda não chegou o relogio, os correios de Inglaterra, são uma treta, não dignificam a grande imagem de Inglaterra, uma cambada de aldrabões
Rui CruzTracking shows this was deliverd 21st March. None of the information above is correct & the buyers not communicated with me at all.
Great seller, very helpful, good communication, item arrived on time. Recommended
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|Rest of Europe||$17.54|
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.
Question about this lot?