Yellow 750 gold 18 kt - South Sea Pearls (Australian) - Earrings height: 21.35 mm (approx.)
|Material Fineness:||18 ct.|
Pair of 18 kt yellow gold earrings, with Australian South Sea pearls measuring 10.35 mm (approx.) In mint condition.
– Weight: 4.45 g (approx.).
– Pearls diameter: 10.35 mm (approx.).
– Earring height: 21.35 mm (approx.)
– Earring width: 10.35 mm (approx.)
– All indicated measurements are approximate.
– Pearl quality: very good
– Earring clasp: lever back
– Lustre: very good
– Pearl colour: white.
– Pearl shape: round.
– Pearl type: - Australian South Sea pearls
– Condition: in mint condition.
– Pearls may have slight irregularities and/or imperfections, visible in the photographs, that are an unequivocal sign of authenticity in their cultivation process.
Shipping: registered, with tracking number
Ref.: 3352/1034 A.
Code: R625- IHA
This item may be subject to customs charges.
Ramacri Joya S.L. pro top
|Member since:||January 5, 2016|
Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.Products ok and very informative information about productmaintenence. Delivery not ok, not the right adress is bullshit, so i had to collect the shipment myself , but this is not your fault. Thanks.
Excellent, thank you very much
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|Rest of Europe||$35.20|
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: Badajoz (Badajoz), Spain.
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.
Question about this lot?