Yellow 750 gold 18 kt - South Sea Pearls (Australian) - Earrings height: 21.35 mm (approx.)
Pair of 18 kt yellow gold earrings, with Australian South Sea pearls measuring 10.35 mm (approx.) In mint condition.
– Weight: 4.45 g (approx.).
– Pearls diameter: 10.35 mm (approx.).
– Earring height: 21.35 mm (approx.)
– Earring width: 10.35 mm (approx.)
– All indicated measurements are approximate.
– Pearl quality: very good
– Earring clasp: lever back
– Lustre: very good
– Pearl colour: white.
– Pearl shape: round.
– Pearl type: - Australian South Sea pearls
– Condition: in mint condition.
– Pearls may have slight irregularities and/or imperfections, visible in the photographs, that are an unequivocal sign of authenticity in their cultivation process.
Shipping: registered, with tracking number
Ref.: 3352/1034 A.
Code: R625- IHA
This item may be subject to customs charges.
Ramacri Joya S.L. pro top
|Member since:||January 5, 2016|
Preciso: orecchini esattamente descritti e pacco arrivato in pochi giorni.
The cross and especially the rubies are smaller and less noticeable than expected. I expected the rubies to be a bit sparkling, but they are very "discrete".
Mooie armband, goede staat, snelle levering
everything just perfect
Alles Bestens - everything top - Thanks!
|United Kingdom||$ 23.46|
|United States||$ 56.31|
|Rest of Europe||$ 35.20|
|Rest of the World||$ 58.66|
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: Badajoz (EX), Spain.
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.