Mechanism: manual winding, steel, 15 stones - Case: steel - with box
Swiss watch by Prima Homis Watch Co. / Oiser Szymanski. This watch has been transformed from gold pocket watch, produced in the Biel - Switzerland in year 1905-1910.
- after a review of watchmaker
- clean, on move, in very good condition
- the unique design and unique model of the mechanism on 15 stones
- Classic with moving ears
- made of polished steel
- specially adapted to this model - not originaly
- mineral glass on the front and back of the case
- diameter excluding the crown is appr. 48 mm, total length 70mm,
- very good condition
- new leather strap width: 22 mm, length 26 cm
- dial originaly made by Prima
- gold plated arabian hour numbers
- company signature
- very good condition, no scratch
- gold plated hands original by Prima Homis Watch
Please note that you are buying a watch 80 - 100 years old, historic. This kind of watch isn't like the new quartz watch and requires frequent adjustment.
Shipping with Post / Courier and with insurance.
Shipping costs: 40EUR in EU/ 60EUR rest of the world.
|Member since:||November 29, 2016|
The case and the movement not fitting well!
Can I assure the movement is glashutte original?
The watch is not fully serviced despite the promise of the seller.It only is tikking for 2 to 3 hours and then it stops working. And this all for a cost of 950 €. I have to go to a watchmaker to fix
OROLOGIO ARRIVATO GIA ROTTO
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|United Kingdom||$ 46.93|
|United States||$ 70.39|
|Rest of Europe||$ 46.93|
|Rest of the World||$ 70.39|
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment. Some sellers may offer the possibility of picking up items by arrangement.
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: Pila (Wielkopolska ), Poland.
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.