Mechanism: manual winding, steel, 15 stones - Case: steel - with box
Swiss watch by Prima Homis Watch Co. / Oiser Szymanski. This watch has been transformed from gold pocket watch, produced in the Biel - Switzerland in year 1905-1910.
- after a review of watchmaker
- clean, on move, in very good condition
- the unique design and unique model of the mechanism on 15 stones
- Classic with moving ears
- made of polished steel
- specially adapted to this model - not originaly
- mineral glass on the front and back of the case
- diameter excluding the crown is appr. 48 mm, total length 70mm,
- very good condition
- new leather strap width: 22 mm, length 26 cm
- dial originaly made by Prima
- gold plated arabian hour numbers
- company signature
- very good condition, no scratch
- gold plated hands original by Prima Homis Watch
Please note that you are buying a watch 80 - 100 years old, historic. This kind of watch isn't like the new quartz watch and requires frequent adjustment.
Shipping with Post / Courier and with insurance.
Shipping costs: 40EUR in EU/ 60EUR rest of the world.
|Member since:||November 29, 2016|
Just as described watch works fine and in good condition Can recommend this seller
Watch was delivered quickly and in good condition v. Happy. Would use seller winkie12 any time
reviews_txt = reviews_txt.downcase View all 73 Reviews
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|Rest of Europe||$46.93|
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: Pila (Wielkopolska ), Poland.
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.
Question about this lot?