Movement calibre 75 automatic with date
GUB Glashütte SPEZIMATIC automatic movement 75 with date, diameter 36 mm, made in the GDR of East Germany.
Anniversary edition for 30 years of service in the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the GDR of East Germany.
- Casing: brass, gold plated, polished, brushed top, (slightly) worn in some places, especially between 11:00 and 12 o'clock. Not disruptive, see picture, diameter approx. 42 mm (measured without crown),
- GUB Glashütte - automatic movement 75 with 26 stones and shock protection, was used between around 1964 and 1980.
- Dial: gold tone, good condition (see pictures), black hands with white inlay, easy to read, large black second from the centre, date at 3 o'clock
- Pressed stainless steel bottom with the engraved inscription: 30 Jahre Dienstzeit bei den Organen des Ministeriums des Inneren
- Brown leather strap, 18 mm strap attachment, never worn, maximum arm circumference 21 cm
Timepiece runs accurately.
Registered and insured shipping with Deutsche Post or DHL, insured with DHL for €7 within Germany
|Member since:||October 5, 2016|
Perfect, watch sent in protective case, in a timely manner. Thank you
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|Rest of Europe||$11.73|
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: München (), Germany.
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.
Question about this lot?