Flandria Marina. Bruges, Belgium
|Year of first registration:||1978|
|Registration papers present:||Yes, BE|
|Model Type:||Adrian Kruiser|
|Berthed in country:||Belgium|
- Colour: top white, bottom green.
- Brand: Kruiser.
- Type: Adrian.
- Manufacturing year: 1978.
-Location: Flandria Marina. Bruges, Belgium
- The boat is in the water
- Location paid per month.
- Crane available: No
- Length: 11 m
- Width: 3.05 m.
- Draught: 0.80 cm.
- Vertical clearance: 2.40 m.
- Weight: 6 tonnes
- Hull material: steel
- Hull shape: v-bottom
- Type keel: Fin keel
- Maximum speed, cruising speed 11 km/h
- Number of cabins and berths: 1 cabin, 2 berths
- Engine: inboard
- Fuel: diesel
- Engine: 1 Volvo - penta - 3 cylinders - 2,477 operating hours - 45 hp
-Bow propeller yes, Vetus stern thruster, no.
- Comfort: Electric toilet, stove with 3 burners, flat screen tv, cover, battery charger, microwave, Medion fridge
Navigation equipment: new marine telephone, depth sounder not connected. Fish finder in the boat but not connected.
- Maintenance documented with invoices: yes
- Latest antifouling: 2014
-Issues in terms of maintenance: all maintenance and repair invoices are included
- VAT statement: Is the VAT paid: yes
- The ship is registered in the ship register, with the necessary papers.
- The ship is registered in Belgium.
- CE marking: The boat has a CE marking.
We recommend viewing this vessel on site before placing a bid. This is to avoid disappointment.
Please contact the auctioneer to schedule a viewing.
Winning bidders are required contact the seller and pick up their lot within 2 weeks or by arrangement with the seller. Any costs of storage or demurrage incurred after that point may be charged to the buyer.
You are responsible for verifying legislation in your country and making sure that all required documentation is available from the seller.
Please contact the auctioneer with any questions regarding this information.
Transfer, registration, transport and/or crane fees are payable by the winning bidder.
This lot does not include a trailer, cradle and/or berth, unless indicated otherwise.
Boat and/or trailer aren't registered and don't have any documentation unless stated otherwise in the description above.
The seller declares this vessel will be supplied free of mortgages, seizures and/or objections.
The seller also declares to be in full ownership of this vessel.
If seller is acting on behalf of a different owner, seller declares they are authorised to sell the vessel on behalf of this owner.
The seller prefers the lot to be picked up
The seller prefers the lot to be picked up from Maldegem (Belgium). Shipping is possible by arrangement only. Costs of shipping are at the buyer's expense.
You can estimate shipping costs for this item.
Question about this lot?