mechanical hand winding movement, 0.900 silver case, new nato genuine leather strap
- Men's wristwatch by Omega which has been transformed from a pocket watch
- Produced in Switzerland in year 1930 with signed serial number #7183143
- 0.900 silver made Omega signed original case is in very good condition
- Movement runs very well, keeps time good (+/- 2-3 minutes @24 hours)
- Non-original dial is redone and dedicated to 1932 Los Angeles Olympic Games (has some wears - see pictures)
- Diameter of the watch is 48 mm (52 mm with crown / 15 mm thickness)
- Comes with new black genuine leather nato strap (22 mm wide and 28 cm length)
Shipping; Registered Expedited (with tracking number)
Delivery (estimated); 2-3 days for Europe, 3-5 days for rest of the World
Please note; Possible extra charges (customs duty, tax etc.) are in buyer's responsibility
Thank you for looking, good luck at auctions
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|United States||$ 52.79|
|United Kingdom||$ 46.93|
|Rest of Europe||$ 46.93|
|Anywhere else||$ 52.79|
Question about this lot?