mechanical hand winding movement, 0.900 silver case, new nato genuine leather strap
- Men's wristwatch by Omega which has been transformed from a pocket watch
- Produced in Switzerland in year 1930 with signed serial number #7183143
- 0.900 silver made Omega signed original case is in very good condition
- Movement runs very well, keeps time good (+/- 2-3 minutes @24 hours)
- Non-original dial is redone and dedicated to 1932 Los Angeles Olympic Games (has some wears - see pictures)
- Diameter of the watch is 48 mm (52 mm with crown / 15 mm thickness)
- Comes with new black genuine leather nato strap (22 mm wide and 28 cm length)
Shipping; Registered Expedited (with tracking number)
Delivery (estimated); 2-3 days for Europe, 3-5 days for rest of the World
Please note; Possible extra charges (customs duty, tax etc.) are in buyer's responsibility
Thank you for looking, good luck at auctions
|Member since:||October 13, 2016|
reviews_txt = reviews_txt.downcase View all 2 Reviews
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|Rest of Europe||$46.93|
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.
Question about this lot?