Manual winding - Chromed case with flexible lugs - Very good condition.
36 Photos added (including photos of the movement).
– ROAMER SPORT - Very Rare Art Deco men's wristwatch from 1930s, swiss made.
– Absolutely original piece, a very rare collector's find.
– Beautiful chromed case with flexible lugs is in general good condition, .has some minor scratches in the top of the case (please see the pictures).
– Beautiful original dial and hands in very good condition (see pictures).
– Original crystal in excellent condition.
– Original crown in very good condition.
– Original Roamer hand winding movement with 15 jewels, in excellent condition, recently revised and working well.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The movement is made exclusively for this model, it's signed Roamer Sport (see pictures).
– Dimentions: Width: 22 mm (excluding crown) x 41 mm (with lugs).
– Watch comes with a new leather band (Width: 16 mm, total length with watch and buckle: 25 cm).
– The watch will be carefull and properly packed and shipped by registered, insured and tracked mail.
|Member since:||November 28, 2015|
bELL'OROLOGIO, CONFORME ALLE IMMAGINI, MA CONSEGNA TROPPO LUNGA..Usually my shipments to italy are delivered more quickly.(about 6 days, registered, tracked and insured mail). In this case take more time but it's not my fault for the post delay and it's obviously out of my control. Anyway, I apologize for the delay and thanks for the kind words about the item. Regards
Paquet reçue assez rapidement.
rien à dire sur cette commande.
Delivery fast and product in line with expectations.
Thank you for an easy, pleasant transaction. Excellent seller.
Montre en très bon état, conforme aux photos et à la description. Livraison soignée (mais un peu longue). Très content de mon achat.
|United Kingdom||$ 11.73|
|United States||$ 11.73|
|Rest of Europe||$ 11.73|
|Rest of the World||$ 11.73|
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment. Some sellers may offer the possibility of picking up items by arrangement.
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.