Manual winding - Chromed case with flexible lugs - Very good condition.
36 Photos added (including photos of the movement).
– ROAMER SPORT - Very Rare Art Deco men's wristwatch from 1930s, swiss made.
– Absolutely original piece, a very rare collector's find.
– Beautiful chromed case with flexible lugs is in general good condition, .has some minor scratches in the top of the case (please see the pictures).
– Beautiful original dial and hands in very good condition (see pictures).
– Original crystal in excellent condition.
– Original crown in very good condition.
– Original Roamer hand winding movement with 15 jewels, in excellent condition, recently revised and working well.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The movement is made exclusively for this model, it's signed Roamer Sport (see pictures).
– Dimentions: Width: 22 mm (excluding crown) x 41 mm (with lugs).
– Watch comes with a new leather band (Width: 16 mm, total length with watch and buckle: 25 cm).
– The watch will be carefull and properly packed and shipped by registered, insured and tracked mail.
|Member since:||November 28, 2015|
Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.El reloj perfecto(tal como lo indicaba el vendedor).La única pega,es que tardó en llegar más de 1 semana. Otro reloj,que compré en otra subasta(un poco más tarde),en 3 días ya lo tenía.Hi Sir, in your case accept my apologies for the excessive time for delivery.
For this reason I´ve just started last week to ship my items by express mail by a well-known fast shipping company, they guarantee a much faster delivery, usually 1 or 2 working days to Europe, 3 to 4 days to the rest of the world. Fast and safe
So feel free to bid on my auctions.
reviews_txt = reviews_txt.downcase View all 113 Reviews
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|Rest of Europe||$11.73|
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.
Question about this lot?