Rare old books in acceptable condition.
Lot of 6 old Rolls Royce books, in following order:
- Rolls Royce, The magic of a name by Harold Nockolds, 283 pages, 3rd edition 1972, dust jacket damaged.
This book describes the development of the company Rolls Royce until 1949. With a few illustrations.
- Rolls of Rolls Royce, biography by Lord Montague of Beaulieu, 250 pages. publ. 1966, signs of use.
The biography of Charles Rolls with numerous black and white photos.
- The hyphen in Rolls Royce, The story of Claude Johnson, 192 pages. publ. 1967, exlibris, signs of use.
The story of the man who by his bold intervention has saved Rolls Royce of a premature demise.
Various black and white illustrations.
- The Silver Lady by Neville Minchin, 180 pages., publ. 1961, various black and white illustrations, signs of use.
This book tells the story of a Silver Ghost, in which the car itself is the narrator of his adventures.
- Silver Ghosts and Silver Dawn by W.A. Robotham, 290 pages, publ. 1969, some black and white illustrations, signs of use.
Robotham was one of the chief engineers of Rolls Royce and co-developer of the rationalized post-war production.
This book tells the story of his road in the company.
- Rolls Royce, The living Legend, 383 pages. publ. 1962, a lot of black and white illustrations, no dust jacket, signs of use.
The book describes the Rolls Royce cars built in England and the US in the period from about 1920 to about 1950.
Technical detail, reproductions of brochures, reviews and photo material.
All books are in a clear used condition, but nevertheless well readable and are of historical interest for the Rolls Royce enthusiast.
|Member since:||February 13, 2015|
Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.Zeer tevreden. Mooie items en zeer zorgvuldig verpakt. Zeer aanbevolen.
Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.Really wonderful. Under the same conditions. Thanks and greetings from underwriting. Giuseppe PANASCI '. Merry Christmas.
Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.They are magic! Thank you from Giuseppe PANASCI'
Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.prima
No problem at all :)
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|United Kingdom||$ 15.42|
|United States||$ 28.82|
|Rest of Europe||$ 21.94|
|Rest of the World||$ 28.82|
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment. Some sellers may offer the possibility of picking up items by arrangement.
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: Amsterdam (Noord Holland), Netherlands.
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.