Loosdrecht, The Netherlands
|Year of first registration:||1935|
|Registration papers present:||Yes, NL|
|Body Style:||Wooden Boat|
|Model Type:||Taxatie waarde 100.000 +|
|Berthed in country:||Netherlands|
Beautiful clinker-built round bilge Texeler Vlet.
Built at the yard Hemelrijk en de Wijn on the island of Texel, around 1935.
Rebuilt and renovated by Breedendam in 1998 in 2010.
Peugeot Diesel Indendor engine 65 hp.
Engine in perfect condition, closed cooling system
2 bilge pumps
The covered mooring in summer in Loosdrecht as well as the covered winter storage can be taken over.
Valuation report available and made after the renovation by the yard by ESMA appraisers.
Valuation in 2010: 105,000 euros incl. VAT
A unique ship.
- Brand: Texeler Vlet
- Type Scow
-Year built: circa 1935 (renovation in 1998 and 2010)
- Mooring place: Loosdrecht, The Netherlands
- In the water
- Location paid up to: end of summer 2017
- Crane available: Yes
- Length: approx. 10 m
- Width: approx. 3 m
- Draught: 80 cm
- Vertical clearance: 120 cm
- Weight: approx. 3,500 kg
- Hull material: teak wood
- Hull shape: Round bilge,
- Type keel: bilge keels
- Maximum speed, cruising speed:16 km/h
- Number of cabins and berths: not applicable
- Engine: inboard
- Fuel: diesel
- Engine: Peugeot Indendor built in 1972, diesel
- No bow thruster available
- Comfort: fridge, lots of seating, complete set of cushions
The ship can be completely covered with a 3-piece cover.
- Navigation equipment: compass
- Maintenance documented with invoices.
- Latest antifouling: April 2017
- Issues in terms of maintenance: none at the moment
- VAT statement: not applicable
- Is the ship registered in the shipping register, land registry: No
- Is the ship and if applicable the trailer registered, and if so in which country? not applicable
-CE marking: Does the boat have a CE mark (mandatory for boats after 1998): no
We recommend viewing this vessel on site before placing a bid. This is to avoid disappointment.
Please contact the auctioneer to schedule a viewing.
Winning bidders are required contact the seller and pick up their lot within 2 weeks or by arrangement with the seller. Any costs of storage or demurrage incurred after that point may be charged to the buyer.
You are responsible for verifying legislation in your country and making sure that all required documentation is available from the seller.
Please contact the auctioneer with any questions regarding this information.
Transfer, registration, transport and/or crane fees are payable by the winning bidder.
This lot does not include a trailer, cradle and/or berth, unless indicated otherwise.
Boat and/or trailer aren't registered and don't have any documentation unless stated otherwise in the description above.
The seller declares this vessel will be supplied free of mortgages, seizures and/or objections.
The seller also declares to be in full ownership of this vessel.
If seller is acting on behalf of a different owner, seller declares they are authorised to sell the vessel on behalf of this owner.
The seller prefers the lot to be picked up
The seller prefers the lot to be picked up from Amsterdam (Netherlands). Shipping is possible by arrangement only. Costs of shipping are at the buyer's expense.
You can estimate shipping costs for this item.
Question about this lot?