Manual winding - Gold-filled case with flxed lugs - Very good condition.
39 Photos added (including photos of the movement).
– LACO - Very rare Art Deco german men's wristwatch from 1930s.
– Absolutely original piece, a very rare collector's find.
– 20 Mikrons gold-filled case with flxed lugs has some minor marks but in general very good condition, (please see the pictures).
– Beautiful original dial and hands in excellent condition (see pictures).
– Original crystal in excellent condition.
– Original crown in good condition.
– The Laco logo is also embossed on the caseback (see pictures).
– Excellent condition original hand winding movement, revised and working well.
– Dimentions: Width: 20mm (excluding crown) x 42mm (with lugs).
– Watch comes with a good quality vintage leather strap in very good condition, with gold plated buckle, probably the original watch strap (width: 15 mm, length with watch and buckle: 25 cm).
– The watch will be carefull and properly packed and shipped by registered, insured and tracked mail.
|Member since:||November 28, 2015|
The watch was exactly as described. It is working well, but my wife stole it from me.
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|United States||$ 11.73|
|United Kingdom||$ 11.73|
|Rest of Europe||$ 11.73|
|Anywhere else||$ 11.73|
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.
Question about this lot?