Mechanical manual winding – chromed case with fixed lugs – Swiss made.
22 photos added (including photos of movement).
– ELECTION GRAND PRIX - Men's wristwatch from 1940s in good condition, swiss made.
– Very good condition chromed plated case with fixed lugs and stainless steel back (see pictures).
– Beautiful original dial and hands with some marks and spots (Please see the pictures).
– Crystal (acrylic) in excellent condition.
– New crown.
– Original Election manual winding movement (cal.625 S) with 15 jewels, in very good condition, revised and working well.
– Dimentions: Width: 33 mm (excluding crown) x 39 mm (with lugs).
– Watch comes with a good condition leather strap (width: 18 mm, length with watch and buckle: 24 cm).
– The watch will be carefully and properly packed and shipped by insured, registered and tracked mail.