Mechanical manual winding – chromed case
26 photos added (including photos of movement).
– HORLOSTYLE DATOMATIC DIVER- Men's wristwatch from 1970s - Very good condition.
– Chromed plated case with some marks and scratches. Some wear on the chromed plating on the back (see pictures).
– Stainless steel back with some marks and scratches (see pictures).
– Bidirectional rotating outer bezel moved directly by hand.
– Original dial and hands in excellent condition (Please see the pictures).
– Crystal (acrylic) in very good condition.
– Crown in very good condition.
– Manual winding movement in very good condition, revised and working well.
– Dimentions: Width: 44 mm (excluding crown) x 43 mm.
– Watch comes with a good quality new leather strap (width: 18 mm, length with watch and buckle: 24 cm).
– Waterproof not guaranteed.
– The watch will be carefully and properly packed and shipped by insured, registered and tracked mail.
|Member since:||November 28, 2015|
Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.El reloj perfecto(tal como lo indicaba el vendedor).La única pega,es que tardó en llegar más de 1 semana. Otro reloj,que compré en otra subasta(un poco más tarde),en 3 días ya lo tenía.Hi Sir, in your case accept my apologies for the excessive time for delivery.
For this reason I´ve just started last week to ship my items by express mail by a well-known fast shipping company, they guarantee a much faster delivery, usually 1 or 2 working days to Europe, 3 to 4 days to the rest of the world. Fast and safe
So feel free to bid on my auctions.
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|Rest of Europe||$11.73|
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.
Question about this lot?