Manual winding - solid gold with diamonds and toned enamel - with chain
|Case material:||Yellow gold|
|Model:||Borel Fils & Cie|
|Material fineness:||14 ct gold|
- 14 K gold case material, 5 pcs of diamonds with a total weight of 0.27 ct (Si-P1 / F-H); 24 diamonds with a total weight of about 0.50 ct (Si -P2 / G-J); enamel; total weight 21.210 g;
- Diameter of envelope 2.5 cm, total with crown height 3.8 cm.
- Place of manufacture: Switzerland, Neuchatel, year of production: about 1900.
- Shape of envelope: rounded, covered, manual winding, solidgold decorated with toned enamel and rocaille'u, acant theme
- On the fornt part of case 29 diamonds total weight 0,77 ct.
- Dial with Arabic numerals and signed "Borel Fils & Cie".
On the internal surfaces repeated inscriptions "BOREL FILS & Cie",and the letter "BFC" on the background of the anchor,
Hallmark - swiss squirrel and gold standard 14 Carat.
On internal middle lid - besides number and company name - sign „ANCRE, SPIRAL BREGUET / 15 / RUBIS'.
On the work „MADE IN / SWITZERLAND” and Borel logo
Shipping registered and insured.
With pleasure I invite to bidding
You won't have to pay any shipping costs for this lot.
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment. Some sellers may offer the possibility of picking up items by arrangement.
You can pick up this lot from the seller: Łowicz (łódzkie), Poland.
Question about this lot?