1.12 carat - G - SI2 - Natural Diamond - AIG certificate + Laser Inscription Unsealed 3 x VG - None.
|Natural Fancy colour:||White|
Diamond Comes With AIG Certificate + Laser Inscription / Unsealed
100% Natural Earth Mined Diamond.
Certificate number : D86402518IL
Diamond Report :
Shape and Cutting Style : Round Brilliant
Measurements : 6.70 - 6.79 x 4.02 mm
Carat Weight : 1.12 carat
Color Grade: G
Clarity Grade : SI2
Additional Grading Characteristics:
Cut : Very Good
Polish : Very Good
Symmetry: Very Good
Girdle : Medium
Fluorescence : None
For more information see certificate.
Online Verification at WWW.AIGLABORATORIES.COM
Shipping : Expedited Insured Fedex
**Import duties and taxes are not included in the item price.
The Import process is very simple as the shipping company does the entire import procedure.
All the customer has to do is pay the VAT and customs clearance.
* China buyer : Please do not bid, we can not ship diamonds to china.
*Privet buyers from Belgium : Please do not bid, Only diamond company's can buy diamonds outside from Belgium.
**France Buyers: FedEx not relist the diamonds from your custom - You
need to have an External agent to relist from customs.
This diamond has been clarity enhanced to improve the visual appearance of the diamond, the physical characteristics however can not be changed by this treatment .It is therefore that the clarity mentioned in the description and/or certificate should be regarded as the …
|Member since:||April 26, 2017|
Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.Toujours pas reçu
Apparemment bloquer en douane et le vendeur ne ma envoyer aucune information ?
Comment faire pour recevoir mon achat ?
Merci pour votre aideDear Buyer,
Thank you for buying from us.
1) In general It is your responsibility to track your shipment after you receive automatic email from Catawiki with tracking number.
2)Fedex did tried to call you few times but no answer.
3) We did informed you on Catawiki message system that your diamond is waiting for you at Fedex for release from customs.
4) After you answered our message you asked Fedex to call you to a different number so thats explain why you did not answered Fedex phone calls .
5) After you have asked to change contact number we tried to help you and informed Fedex with your new number and asked Fedex to postpone the return of the diamond so you will have extra time to contact Fedex.
6) We are sure that you will receive the diamond on time without any problems.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|United Kingdom||$ 53.97|
|United States||$ 70.39|
|Rest of Europe||$ 72.74|
|Rest of the World||$ 84.47|
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment. Some sellers may offer the possibility of picking up items by arrangement.
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.
Question about this lot?