|Geographical Origin:||The Netherlands|
A set of necessities that is very suitable for the amateur, but also for the collector, consisting of:
1) Restoration pencils
2) Loupe with LEDs
3) Digital balance 0.01 - 500 g
4) 25 pieces of new plastic coin standards.
5) 100 pieces of gripping bags 60 mm x 40 mm, which come as a BONUS.
1) 4 special restoration pencils to clean and restore soil wounds or caked coins.
Easy to use and because of the specially designed fibres the coin will barely be damaged,
which makes sure the coin will retain its patina. (See pictures for the result)
2) Magnifying glass with a LED, suited for grading coins and jewellery etc.
- Lense diameter: 21 mm and a magnification of 10x
- Power: 3x LR1130 batteries (included)
– Measurements: 53 x 35 x 22 mm
- Net weight: 37 g
3) Digital precision pocket balance with an LCD-screen and background light (easy to read).
Stainless steel platform, including a useful and small tray.
- Capacity: 500 g and an accuracy of 0.01 g
- Unit switch: g/ct/oz/gn/ozt/dwt with tarra function and low battery & overcharge indicator-
Power: 2 x AAA (battery is not included)
- Display: 44.0 x 18.0 x 1.1 mm LCD with blue background
- Colour: black/silver
– Measurements: 12.5 x 10.5 x 1.8 cm / weight platform 10 x 10 cm
- Net weight: 175 g
4) 25 pieces of coin standards, crystal clear and made of high-quality acrylic.
In the vitrine these will not obstruct any light and will present all finds nicely.
- Adjustable in 3 sizes: 10 mm, 15 mm and 25 mm
- Net weight: 1.32 g
Please see the images to form your own impression.
The coins that are depicted serve as an example and do NOT come with this lot.
This lot will be sent like a standard parcel with a track&trace code
|Member since:||August 6, 2016|
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|United Kingdom||$ 23.45|
|United States||$ 31.67|
|Rest of Europe||$ 23.45|
|Rest of the World||$ 31.67|
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment. Some sellers may offer the possibility of picking up items by arrangement.
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.
Question about this lot?