.750 18 kt yellow gold - Tahitian pearl cultivated in salt water and measuring 10.50 mm - Weight: 3.05 g - Height of the pendant: 19.6 mm
|Type:||Necklace with Pendant|
|Material Fineness:||18 ct.|
Choker and pendant in .750 yellow gold with a Tahitian pearl cultivated in salt water, calibrated to 10.50 mm in diameter, necklace length: 42 cm. With lobster clasp. In mint condition.
- Weight: 3.05 g (approx.)
– Maximum pendant height: 19.60 mm (approx.) including the bail
– Maximum pendant width: 10.50 mm (approx.)
– All indicated measurements are approximate.
– Clasp type: lobster
– Clasp material: .750 (18 kt) yellow gold
– The gold hallmark is stamped on the chain clasp.
– Condition: in mint condition.
- Tahitian pearls
– Pearl diameter: 10.50 mm
– Salt water cultured
– Cultivation period: 4 years
– Pearl colour: peacock grey with light greenish shades.
– Pearl lustre: very good
– Pearl shape: baroque
– Pearls may have slight irregularities and/or imperfections, visible in the photographs, that are an unequivocal sign of authenticity in their cultivation process.
Shipping costs: registered with tracking number.
This item may be subject to customs charges.
CastellanohermanosSL pro top
|Member since:||February 11, 2016|
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|Rest of Europe||$29.33|
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: Badajoz (Badajoz), Spain.
Question about this lot?