.750 18 kt yellow gold - Tahitian pearl cultivated in salt water and measuring 10.50 mm - Weight: 3.05 g - Height of the pendant: 19.6 mm
|Type:||Necklace with Pendant|
Choker and pendant in .750 yellow gold with a Tahitian pearl cultivated in salt water, calibrated to 10.50 mm in diameter, necklace length: 42 cm. With lobster clasp. In mint condition.
- Weight: 3.05 g (approx.)
– Maximum pendant height: 19.60 mm (approx.) including the bail
– Maximum pendant width: 10.50 mm (approx.)
– All indicated measurements are approximate.
– Clasp type: lobster
– Clasp material: .750 (18 kt) yellow gold
– The gold hallmark is stamped on the chain clasp.
– Condition: in mint condition.
- Tahitian pearls
– Pearl diameter: 10.50 mm
– Salt water cultured
– Cultivation period: 4 years
– Pearl colour: peacock grey with light greenish shades.
– Pearl lustre: very good
– Pearl shape: baroque
– Pearls may have slight irregularities and/or imperfections, visible in the photographs, that are an unequivocal sign of authenticity in their cultivation process.
Shipping costs: registered with tracking number.
This item may be subject to customs charges.
CastellanohermanosSL pro top
|Member since:||February 11, 2016|
Envoi rapide. Objet conforme à la description
Item as described very quick delivery very pleased with service
Recebi a encomenda dos brincos.
Muito obrigada pela resolução.
Maria do Céu Rodrigues
Muchas gracias por la profesionalidad de Castellanohermanos el pedido cumple todas las descripciones de la subasta y ha llegado muy rápido. Muchas gracias
|United Kingdom||$ 23.46|
|United States||$ 56.31|
|Rest of Europe||$ 29.33|
|Rest of the World||$ 58.66|
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment. Some sellers may offer the possibility of picking up items by arrangement.
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: Badajoz (Badajoz), Spain.
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.