750/1,000 (18 kt) white gold – 28 brilliant cut diamonds – South Sea (Australian) pearls
|Material Fineness:||18 ct.|
Long earrings in 18 kt white gold formed by a bar ending in a circle, both inlaid with brilliant cut diamonds of 0.30 ct in total, and South Sea (Australian) salt water cultured pearls, measuring 10.95 mm in diameter (approx.). With push back. In mint condition.
– Weight: 6.25 g (approx.)
– Height of the complete earring: 30.40 mm (approx).
– Earring width: 10.95 mm (approx.)
– Earring clasp type: push back
– Clasp material: white gold
– Bar diameter: 2.25 mm (approx.)
– Circle diameter: 7.90 mm (approx.)
– Condition: perfect
– Diamonds cut: brilliant
– Total number of diamonds: 28
– Total diamond carat weight: 0.30 ct
– Colour: H–I
– Clarity: VS–SI.
– Pearls: Australian South Sea.
– Salt water cultured.
– Cultivation period: 4 years
– Pearl diameter: 10.95 mm (approx.)
– Pearl shape: round
– Pearl colour: white.
– Lustre: very good.
– Pearl quality: very good
– Pearls may have slight irregularities and/or imperfections, visible in the photos, that are an unequivocal sign of authenticity acquired during their cultivation process
Shipping costs: registered with tracking number
This item may be subject to customs charges.
CastellanohermanosSL pro top
|Member since:||February 11, 2016|
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|Rest of Europe||$29.33|
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: Badajoz (Badajoz), Spain.
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.
Question about this lot?