Santo Stefano al Mare (IM) - Italy
|Year of first registration:||1985|
|Registration papers present:||Yes, IT|
|Model Type:||Super Typhoon|
|Berthed in country:||Italy|
- Length: 13.50 m
- Width: 4.34 m
- No. of cabins: 3
- No. of beds: 8
- Interior and cockpit in teak wood
- 2 heads with new bathroom fixtures and mixer taps
- 2 hot water showers
- 2 refrigerators (one is new)
- 3 TV sets with DVD players
- Stereo system and CD player
- Speakers in the flying bridge, at the bow and inside
- Padded sundeck
- New bow and flying bridge
- Wide aft platform
- New flying bridge awning
- 5 Kw MASE generator
-1.5 Kw inverter system with sockets
- FORUNO autopilot with direct and remote control
- KODEN professional echo sounder (1,000 m)
- SEIWA satellite plotter
- 3 VHF ICON
- 2 ITALCANNA outrigger poles in carbon fibre
- 10 Fishing rod holders
- Large stainless steel locker for fishing gear storage
- Engines: 375 hp, CAT, rebuilt, with 300 hours of use
- Yearly maintenance of the CAT engine: done
- New marine batteries (2014)
- Mercury based fire-extinguishing system in engine room
- RINA expiry date: 2020
Catawiki recommends to view the boat on site before bidding, in order to avoid any misunderstandings or disappointments.
Please contact the auctioneer to schedule an appointment.
Winning bidders are required to contact the seller and to pick up their lot within 2 weeks. Any costs of storage or penalties for the delay incurred after that period may be charged to the buyer.
Winning bidders are bound to verify the rules in their country (e.g. import/export taxes) and to make sure they receive all the required documentation from the seller.
For any further questions about these details, please contact the auctioneer.
Transfer, registration, transport and/or crane costs have always to be paid by the buyer.
This lot does not include trailer, cradle and/or berth, unless otherwise specified.
The boat and/or the trailer are not registered and have no documentation unless otherwise stated in the description above.
The seller certifies that this boat will be sold free of mortgages, sequestrations and/or disputes.
The seller also certifies that he has the full ownership of this boat.
If the seller is acting on behalf of a different owner, the seller declares to be authorised to sell the boat on behalf of the owner.
The seller prefers the lot to be picked up
The seller prefers the lot to be picked up from Leini (Italy). Shipping is possible by arrangement only. Costs of shipping are at the buyer's expense.
You can estimate shipping costs for this item.