750/1,000 (18 kt) yellow gold – 32 cabochon cut rubies totalling 18 ct – Weight: 6.50 g
|Material Fineness:||18 ct.|
Choker in 750/1,000 (18 kt) yellow gold consisting of a double chain interspersed with 32 cabochon cut rubies of 18 ct in total. With spring ring clasp. Length: 48 cm. In perfect condition.
– Weight: 6.50 g (approx.)
– Length: 48 cm (approx.)
– Clasp type: spring ring
– Clasp material: 750/1,000 (18 kt) yellow gold
– Gold hallmark on the clasp.
– Condition: in perfect condition
– Cabochon cut rubies.
– Total carat weight of the rubies: 18 ct
– Total number of rubies: 32
– Ruby width: 3.50 mm x 5.70 mm (approx.)
– Gemstones are usually treated to improve their colour or clarity. We have not assessed whether this particular gemstone has undergone such treatment.
Shipping costs: registered, with tracking number
This item may be subject to customs charges.
CastellanohermanosSL pro top
|Member since:||February 11, 2016|
Gracias, todo bueno!
reviews_txt = reviews_txt.downcase View all 1294 Reviews
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|Rest of Europe||$29.33|
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: Badajoz (Badajoz), Spain.
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.
Question about this lot?