18 kt (750‰) yellow gold — 8 cabochon cut rubies weighing 18 ct — 1 fresh water pearl measuring 11.45 mm (approx.) — Weight: 4.20 g (approx.)
|Material Fineness:||18 ct.|
18 kt (750/1000) yellow gold choker, with chain interspersed with 8 cabochon cut rubies totalling 0.60 ct, with 1 central fresh water cultured pearl measuring 11.45 mm in diameter (approx.), with lobster clasp, measuring 45 cm in length, in perfect condition.
Weight: 4.20 g (approx.)
– Length: 45 cm (approx.)
– Clasp type: spring ring
– Clasp material: 750/1000 (18 kt) yellow gold.
– The gold hallmark is on the clasp.
– Condition: in mint condition.
– Cabochon cut rubies.
– Total ruby carat weight: 0.60 ct
– Total number of rubies: 8.
– Ruby width: 4.40 mm (approx.).
Gemstones are usually treated to improve their colour or clarity. We have not assessed whether this particular object has undergone such treatment.
– Freshwater cultured pearl.
– Number of pearls: 1
– Pearl diameter: 11.45 mm (approx.)
Pearl quality: good.
– Pearl colour: White.
– Pearl shape: round.
– Pearls may have slight irregularities and/or imperfections, visible in the photographs, that are an unequivocal sign of authenticity in their cultivation process.
Shipping method: registered, with tracking number
This item may be subject to customs charges.
CastellanohermanosSL pro top
|Member since:||February 11, 2016|
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|Rest of Europe||$29.33|
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: Badajoz (Badajoz), Spain.
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.
Question about this lot?