Quartz movement Seiko-Epson VX42e – stainless steel casing, black bezel – helium valve – sapphire glass – original box and papers, never worn
|Reference Number:||EP 895|
|Extras:||Box, Documents, Warranty|
Army watch, Germany, by Eichmüller, diver's watch in unworn mint condition, with box and papers
– Stainless steel 316L casing matte, diameter (measured without crown) approx. 45 mm, approx. height 14 mm, screwed crown, bolt-on steel back, water resistant up to 100 ATM (1000 m) according to manufacturer, anti-glare sapphire glass, bezel rotatable in one direction only, helium valve at 9 o'clock
– Dial black, luminous indices and hands, yellow hour hand, red minute hand, large central second hand, date at 3 o'clock
– Quartz movement Seiko-Epsom VX42
– Water resistant up to 100 ATM (1000 m) according to manufacturer
– Black rubber strap with buckle, maximum wrist circumference 22 cm
– Original box and papers
Insured shipping via DHL parcel in Germany, insured and registered shipping via Deutsche Post or insured via DHL to other countries.
The company Eichmüller has been manufacturing watches since around 1950 and has its headquarters in Munich, Germany.
|Member since:||October 5, 2016|
Perfect, watch sent in protective case, in a timely manner. Thank you
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|United States||$ 23.46|
|United Kingdom||$ 11.73|
|Rest of Europe||$ 11.73|
|Anywhere else||$ 23.46|
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: München (), Germany.
Question about this lot?