Quartz — steel — packaging, papers, warranty
|Model:||Day Date 200m|
Eichmüller diver's watch 200 m blue
Never worn and in mint condition with box and papers
- Casing: stainless steel 316l, diameter (measured without crown) approx. 43 mm, approx. height 13 mm, crown with company logo, screwed steel bottom, water resistant 20 ATM (200 m) according to manufacturer, mineral crystal, blue bezel rotates only in one direction
- Blue dial, round indices and hands with strong luminous mass, large second from the centre, weekday (English and Italian) and date at 3 o'clock, blue bezel rotates only in one direction
– Movement: quartz Mijota 2115
– According to manufacturer: water resistant up to 20 ATM (200 m)
– Steel strap with folding clasp, maximum arm circumference 22 cm
– Original box, papers and warranty
Insured shipping via DHL parcel in Germany, insured and registered shipping via Deutsche Post or insured via DHL to other countries.
The company Eichmüller has been manufacturing watches since around 1950 and has its headquarters in Munich, Germany.
|Member since:||October 5, 2016|
Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.Uhr wie beschrieben, schnelle Lieferung. gerne wieder
Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.het is hel goed geleverd en goed ingepakt ben heel content er van. ik ben tevreden var wat ik aangekocht heb van horloge wou zeggen al je nog heb voor die prijs wil ik ze wel kopen bedankt
Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.Goéd ontvangen. Prachtig object.
Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.Venditore ottimo, orologio arrivato e tutto perfetto
Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.Amazing.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|United Kingdom||$ 11.73|
|United States||$ 23.46|
|Rest of Europe||$ 11.73|
|Rest of the World||$ 23.46|
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment. Some sellers may offer the possibility of picking up items by arrangement.
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: München (), Germany.
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.