Very neat and professionally built BMW 1000 cc sidecar combination 1979
|Year of first registration:||1989|
|Registration papers present:||Yes, NL|
Beautiful classic and very spacious sidecar combination:
* Original BMW R 80/7 with RT fairing
* with a 70 HP 1000 cc R 100 engine block with 40 mm Bing carburetors
* equipped with luxurious EZS Jupiter double sidecar with plenty of storage space and in very good condition
* Professionally rebuilt with RDW (Dutch Vehicle Authority) L4e note on registration therefore European approved.
* Special swingarm front forks with 15 inch spoked wheels with new extra thick spokes for sidecar use
* new 15" radial tyres Toyo
* braked sidecar wheel
* Koni shock absorbers all around
* Stainless steel exhaust system
* Tow bar
* New cover tarp for the sidecar
* Frame number 6028324
* Engine number: 6035510
* Complete Dutch registration with sidecar approval, export papers can be provided
* Odometer reading 14,366 km (actual km 114,366 km).
The sidecar combination looks very good, some minor scratches on the fender of the sidecar, easy to touch-up.
It runs, drives and steers fine and can be viewed and collected in Almere (Netherlands), an extensive test drive is possible.
This is a used vehicle. It is highly advisable to view the vehicle before bidding, to avoid disappointment afterwards. To arrange a viewing appointment or for more info, please contact Catawiki. Offers are excluding transport and export, unless otherwise indicated.
|Member since:||April 18, 2015|
Motorfiets was als beschreven en zoals op de foto's, Dhr Veerman heeft me geholpen om hem in te laden, en als bonus heb ik nog wat Kreidler onderdelen die hij had liggen erbij gekregen, prima service
benissimo,mi ha spedito oggetti in più,perfetto
L 'objet est tout a fait conforme à l 'achat . En plus le vendeur m 'as trouver une solution pour le transport . Donc parfais . Toute ma confiance en ce vendeur .
Wszystko OK Polecam
Bardzo profesjonalny sprzedawca
Zuverlässig und vertrauenswürdig!
The seller prefers the lot to be picked up
The seller prefers the lot to be picked up from Almere (Netherlands). Shipping is possible by arrangement only. Costs of shipping are at the buyer's expense.
When purchasing a vehicle on Catawiki, there are a few important factors to note. The import fees and documentation of the vehicle will vary depending on its country of origin and the country to which it is being imported. Potential fees could include VAT and customs which need to be paid to the country directly and not to Catawiki. The vehicle must also be registered in the country where it is being imported. Please be aware that you may need different documentation for this. In any case, documentation of purchase is always required. If you need any more information on importing vehicles, have a look at the relevant government sites.