|Year of first registration:||1964|
|Registration papers present:||Yes, IT|
|Body Style:||Wooden Boat|
|Model Type:||CHRIS CRAFT 28|
|Berthed in country:||Italy|
Lobster boat in wood (mahogany, teak and marine plywood), 8.60 m long, 2.90 m wide, built in 1964.
Built by the American shipyard CHRIS CRAFT, this specimen belongs to the series SEA SKIFFS, which included lobster boat and cabin cruiser.
WORKS ALREADY CARRIED OUT
1) The restoration of the wood parts has been almost completed, with the exception of the small keel (in order to let it possible to mount a single engine or two ones).
2) Provided with two shafts and two new rudders.
3) Three manholes recently purchased
4) Original steel bollards made in USA
5) Original identification plate with ID number.
6) A coat of primer painting both inside and outside
WORKS STILL TO BE DONE
1) Assembly of a part of the furnishings, of the ceiling and the floor plates
2) Restoration of the small keel
3) Electrical system
4) Side glasses
Catawiki recommends to view the boat on site before bidding, in order to avoid any misunderstandings or disappointments.
Please contact the auctioneer to schedule an appointment.
Winning bidders are required to contact the seller and to pick up their lot within 2 weeks. Any costs of storage or penalties for the delay incurred after that period may be charged to the buyer.
Winning bidders are bound to verify the rules in their country (e.g. import/export taxes) and to make sure they receive all the required documentation from the seller.
For any further questions about these details, please contact the auctioneer.
Transfer, registration, transport and/or crane costs have always to be paid by the buyer.
This lot does not include trailer, cradle and/or berth, unless otherwise specified.
The boat and/or the trailer are not registered and have no documentation unless otherwise stated in the description above.
The seller certifies that this boat will be sold free of mortgages, sequestrations and/or disputes.
The seller also certifies that he has the full ownership of this boat.
If the seller is acting on behalf of a different owner, the seller declares to be authorised to sell the boat on behalf of the owner.
The seller prefers the lot to be picked up
The seller prefers the lot to be picked up from Varese (Italy). Shipping is possible by arrangement only. Costs of shipping are at the buyer's expense.
You can estimate shipping costs for this item.